Quincy Collective is a creative cowork space for entrepreneurs, remote workers, freelancers, and anyone who wants to escape working from home or the cubicle! Set in downtown Quincy, it’s a friendly, vibrant space to cowork, host an event, and even learn new skills. We even have life coaching on site (www.katiebagby.com) Creative people + Lightening-fast Internet + Strong (organic) Coffee = YOU getting stuff done.
Motivated Colleagues + Lightning-fast Internet + Strong (organic) Coffee = YOU Getting Things Done.
At Quincy Collective, we are creating a professional, stimulating, collaborative environment that we hope will help you get more done and have more fun.
- Dream of getting to live and work in the mountains where you play.
- Need fast, consistent internet (We’re fiber optic connected)
- Work at home and are ready to feel more focused, productive, and connected.
- Are tired of surfing the coffee shop or library for a place to work
- Want better work-life balance. Get more done in your day. Then get out and play.
- Crave the company of other creative, motivated people.
Quincy Collective has a space for you. From day-use, to 24/7 monthly memberships, to your own private office.
We’re located in downtown Quincy – just one block off of Main Street and within “spittin’ distance” of cafes, shops, the natural foods co-op, and the bike path. Hiking and mountain biking are nearby.
We provide flexible work space, high-speed internet, desks, strong (organic) coffee, and a friendly work environment.
What more do we need? YOU!
You are what makes Quincy Collective a community of creative, motivated colleagues, each pursuing our passions.
Curious about working here? There are many ways to participate, from having your own private office, to having monthly “come and go” access (we call them “nomads”), to punch passes, to a day use pass.