economic development

relocate or expand

Step 1: Register with the County at the Treasure/Tax Collector’s Office. 

Step 2: Navigate to the TOT Tab. 

Step 3: Fill out the form. On this page is the Uniform Transient Occupancy Tax-Registration Application. This form can be emailed, mailed, or brought in to the office.

Step 4: Get your number. The office will then provide a certification number. At this point would be the preferred time to register with whatever agency (i.e., AirBnB).

Any questions can be followed up with the Treasurer/Tax Collector’s Office at either 530-283-6260 or

Looking to relocate to the lost sierra?