Under direct supervision, perform a variety of clerical duties, customer service and upkeep tasks in the FRC Library.
Enrolled in a minimum of 6 units in corresponding semester. Must present appropriate documentation that establishes identity and employment authorization.
- Familiarity with social media, web design, document scanning, and digital technology
- Experience working with the public
- Ability to take initiative and notice issues that need attention
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy work environment
- Knowledge of one or more library classification systems