Job Type: Seasonal
Hourly Rate: $15.50 + tips
Full Job Description
Work Requirements: Tips training required, hospitality experience preferred
● Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client while maintaining food and alcohol regulations.
● Assisted the guests with name, descriptions, origins, and ingredients of each food and drink items
● Ensured guests are greeted with appropriate salutations and ushered to the seating area.
● Follow all California health standards (i.e hand washing, proper food temperatures, cross contamination etc.)
● Servers must be experts on a restaurant’s offerings. When patrons inquire about food choices, servers should be able to explain ingredients, preparation techniques and available substitutions. They know about daily specials or seasonal offerings not on the menu and convey information about these additional choices to the dining party. Fine Dining Servers also may offer suggestions to enhance the experience, such as which wine pairs well with a given entrée.
● Servers must follow proper steps of service standards set by Nakoma.
● Servers must follow proper wine service standards set by Nakoma.
● Servers must pay close attention to safety measures so that food does not inadvertently become contaminated or someone gets burned by a hot plate.
● Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
● Efficiently deliver food and drinks to the dinner table to ensure good dining services.
● Maintenance of operating devices and perform regular cleaning tasks.
● Participate in daily lineups to ensure knowledge of specials, changes, and events.
● Examine the floor on a periodic basis. This includes restrooms.
● Monitor and ensure a clean workplace and other areas.
● Perform any and all side work assigned to you in a quick and efficient manner
● Coordinate with respective team leaders and manage all service requirements to ensure efficiency in working.
● Oversee equipment maintenance and cleanliness of the whole workstation.
● Understand all operating systems on property to ensure smooth line of service.
● Assist internal and external guests, place requests and answer enquiries in a friendly manner.
● Understand discount codes and ensure proper use of said codes.
● Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
● Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
● Keep your service area clean, tidy, and stocked to company par
● Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts.
● Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
Questions? email@example.com or call (530) 897-2300
Nakoma is an equal opportunity employer. It is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing may be required.