Job Type: Seasonal
Hourly Rate: $15.50
Full Job Description
Work Requirements: No experience required
● Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client while maintaining food and alcohol regulations.
● Assisted the guests with name, descriptions, origins, and ingredients of each food and drink items upon request.
● Ensure all tables are clean, stable, and to the standard set by Nakoma.
● Ensure guest satisfaction, and address the server about any guest needs that they cannot perform. (i.e, refills on alcoholic beverages, adding to an order, wine service etc.)
● Ensure the dining room is flipped and ready for guests and set to standard set by Nakoma for appropriate dining time.
● Ensure cleanliness of dining room.
● Ensure food is prepared correctly according to orders placed by servers and are to the highest quality of service.
● Ensured guests are greeted with appropriate salutations and ushered to the seating area.
● Follow all California health standards (i.e hand washing, proper food temperatures, cross contamination etc.)
● Busser/Runners must follow proper steps of service standards set by Nakoma.
● Busser/Runners must pay close attention to safety measures so that food does not inadvertently become contaminated or someone gets burned by a hot plate.
● Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
● Efficiently assist with the delivery of food and drinks to the dinner table to ensure good dining services.
● Maintenance of operating devices and perform regular cleaning tasks.
● Participate in daily lineups to ensure knowledge of specials, changes, and events.
● Examine the floor on a periodic basis. This includes restrooms.
● Monitor and ensure clean workplace and other areas for facility.
● Perform any and all side work assigned to you in a quick and efficient manner.
● Coordinate with respective team leaders and manage all service requirements to ensure efficiency in working.
● Oversee equipment maintenance and cleanliness of the whole workstation.
● Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
● Keep your service area clean, tidy, and stocked to company par.
Questions? email@example.com or call (530) 897-2300
Nakoma is an equal opportunity employer. It is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing may be required.