Job Type: Fulltime
Hourly Rate: $15.50 – $18
Full Job Description
Work Requirements: Tips training required. Previous bartending experience preferred, hospitality experience
● Ensure the highest form of customer service, ensuring to create memories along the way.
● Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client while maintaining food and alcohol regulations.
● Log any incidents relating to customer dissatisfaction or any problems encountered with guests in designated log book.
● Practice Nakoma grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
● Follow all California health standards (i.e hand washing, proper food temperatures, cross contamination etc.)
● Keep the bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
● Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout your shift and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer count.
● Mix all drinks based on the serving standards the company has set in place to keep drink costs at a minimum.
● Must oblige to all laws and regulations set forth through California serve safe. Must be TIPS certified.
● Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times.
● Ensure mise-en-place is well stocked at all stations
● Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
● Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, craft cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
● Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
● Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities.
● Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
● Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts.
● Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 897-2300
Nakoma is an equal opportunity employer. It is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing may be required.